Friday, December 12, 2008

CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES




This next 2 week I will be very busy with all Christmas activities with the Choir of St. Andrew's Cathedral, my mother Anglican Church in Singapore. And have to maintain my health due now got a little bit flu and have no enough rest. My boss is warned me to take care my self, but why I can't take care myself... may be till I get someone special to take care myself eagerly and patiently. I am still searching my soulmate.... Let God send someone special, must depend on God only. I love to form a family, of course a perfect family, not with my invalid family now. I believe God will send someone to me with.



She must be a person who afraid of God and full of love of God.



I believe there is a time.....



Happy weekend to you all,


That God smiles upon you all

2 comments:

Dwi Novilia Suyono (Nonie Yuwono) said...

As written in the Bible, Luke 11:9
"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you"

Keep the faith and jia you (^_^)

francoisxavier said...

Cheersss thanks untuk enlighten nya