Sunday, January 11, 2009

When I was late to sing

Today, Sunday 11th January 2009, for 1st, I was late to attend mass at 8AM,late around 10 minutes and it is not appropriate to me to join the Choir anymore... then I sat in the congregation and sing along with them. I sang with the power of God to let my voice out.

When I was queuing the communion, 2 ladies on my row said to me... You have a beautiful voice, why dont you join the choir? I am really happy seating beside you and can hear your voice, she said.

I was very happy, then I told her, thank you very much. This is God's grace to give me this voice and to praise HIM alone. then, I replied, actually I am a choir member (hahahahhaah), but I was late to sing. She just smile at me.. then when I was at my seating, a gentlement said to me... why didnot you join the choir? and I said, I was late hahahahah...

Being acknowledged by persons was really amazed to me, that they knew myself as a singer. Even my fellow Choir Members too they like to hear my voice. They said, my voice was very good to hear.

Thanks to God for giving me this beautiful voice and thanks to Lorna Ibbotson to train me for 14 years in the choir, called The Choir Immortal.... until I had this powerful voice.

Praise the Lord all my life.

In Christ alone,

1 comment:

Sontoloyo said...

deuuuuuu.....seleb bowww

kenalan kagak sama cwe itu ?? cantik kaga ??

bawa pacar dong kalau balik ke jakarta.